Acutus Medical provides doctors with the solutions they need to treat atrial fibrillation and other complex heart arrhythmias.
The AcQMap System is an advanced imaging, navigation and mapping system capable of displaying:
- CT-quality cardiac chamber reconstructions1
- Cardiac electrical activity as waveform traces
- Dynamic, three-dimensional, dipole density maps overlaid on the cardiac chamber reconstruction to show chamber-wide electrical activation.
- Remapping of the chamber at any time during the procedure
- Three-dimensional position of the AcQMap 3D Imaging and Mapping Catheter(s) and conventional electrophysiology catheters
Source: Heck P, Grace A, et al. NOVEL GLOBAL ULTRASOUND IMAGING AND CONTINUOUS DIPOLE DENSITY MAPPING: INITIAL FINDINGS IN AF PATIENTS. Heart Rhythm UK 2015 Abstract Europace Vol 17, Issue suppl 5 October 2015. American Heart Association Abstract A17111 Circulation. 2015;132
The AcQMap 3D Imaging and Mapping Catheter is an advanced, non-contact, over-the-wire, intracardiac device used for standard and complex electrophysiology procedures. Key attributes include:
- Acquisition of up to 115,000 ultrasound data points per minute for CT-Quality1 anatomic reconstruction
- Collection of up to 150,000 biopotential samples per second for display of full chamber, real-time, high resolution cardiac electrical activity
- Ease of maneuverability using the AcQGuide Steerable Sheath
The AcQGuide Steerable Sheath is intended to facilitate the intracardiac placement of diagnostic and/or therapeutic devices. Key attributes include:
- Precise shaft deflectability
- Atraumatic tip
- Double-braided for kink resistance
- High visibility under fluoroscopy
- Ergonomic handle
Prior to using these devices, please review the instructions for use for a complete listing of indications, contraindications, warnings, precautions, potential adverse events and directions for use.